Silver Bullet Enterprises
111 W.S. 1st St., #110
Johnstown, Colorado 80534
Producers of Safe,
Simple and Economical Colloidal Silver
We are retailers of
Silver Generation Equipment.
We believe that the
equipment we sell and the information we
provide will help improve the quality of life for yourself and your family
Nothing on this website is intended to
be taken as medical advise. We are not physicians. We do not claim to be
physicians. We do not sell products intended to diagnose, treat or cure any
disease. The FDA has not reviewed or approved any statements made on this
website. Any use of colloidal silver, or any product sold on this website, by
any person reading this website is presumed to be the sole responsibility of
the end user. User is
presumed to have done independant research and to have reached his/her own
conclusions, for which the user is solely responsible.
Things we KNOW about EBOLA (EBOV)
- Ebola (EBOV) and Marburg Disease are caused by related viruses and have similar symptoms.
- EBOV AND SCURVEY (old fashioned vitamin C
manifest the same symptoms ... but the progression is a lot faster with
ebola. A vitamin C deficiency causes weakness in connective tissue,
manifested by bleeding from small capillaries (easy bruising), then
larger blood vessels, then complete organ failure. EBOV apparently
consumes the body's stores of vitamin C resulting in a cascade of
- EBOV symptoms typically start with fever, sore throat,
muscle pains and headaches, followed by nausea , vomiting &
diarrhea. This progresses to liver and kidney failure together with
bleeding and central nervous system damage.
- Bleeding occurs from the eyes, bruises and internally, with victims in the final stages bleeding from multiple orifices.
- EBOV fatality rates approach 90% & CDC says there is NO CURE.
- EBOV incubation period ranges from 2 to 21 days.
- EBOV can be transmitted without direct contact : IT IS AN AIRBORNE PATHOGEN … True, but not reported by the mainstream media. (http://www.nature.com/srep/2012/121115/srep00811/full/srep00811.html)
- The Ebola virus is anaerobic, IT WILL NOT SURVIVE IN A HIGH OXYGEN (HIGH PH) ENVIRONMENT.
- The Ebola virus will not survive UV exposure.
- The Ebola virus can be killed on surfaces using bleach or hydrogen peroxide.
- The places where Ebola is running rampant have horrible sanitation and poor nutrition.
- Persons who survive the ebola virus develop immunity that can be transmitted to others via plasma transfusions.
- At least one physician is advocating (http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/ebola.html) large doses of vitamin C for ebola victims,
alleging that this is not a "cure" but a treatment that will allow the
patient to survive the disease by preventing fatal consequences long
enough for the patient's own immune system to kick in and overcome the
virus. In light of the known proximate cause of the fatal effects, this
makes sense. Full validity, in my mind remains "un-demonstrated". (note: the publisher of that site also asserts that colloidal silver is totally ineffective against viruses, which is simply incorrect, particularly regarding usp (nano-particle) CS.)
1. The CDC is avoiding “non traditional” medical modalities to treat this problem.
2. Some form of “cure” exists but it is “outside the scope” of CDC investigation. (Possibly a "treatment" as noted above.)
3. Since EBOV is anaerobic, and
Colloidal Silver kills over 99% of all anaerobic pathogens, AND since
EBOV is airborne: Colloidal Silver (preferably ultra small or nano
particle) delivered via nebulizer should have a beneficial effect.
4. Hydrogen peroxide therapy (preferably physician supervised) should be beneficial.
5. Ozone therapy … always physician supervised … should be beneficial.
6. IV Vitamin C therapy … always physician supervised … should be beneficial.
Protection … Avoidance
1. Always carry a small spray
bottle of colloidal silver to spray your “soft palate” (at the back of
your throat) when you are in or around crowds.
2. Wash your eyes with colloidal silver immediately when you get home from crowd exposure.
3. Wash hands with soap and
water, sterilize with bleach, hydrogen peroxide or colloidal silver.
Avoid products containing triclosan.
4. Maintain good nutrition.
5. Supplement with vitamin C to bowel tolerance, starting now.
6. Obtain a good hepa dust mask, with filters for odor, just
in case an actual pandemic occurs. The mask can massively reduce your
risk of infection (NOTE: the corpses of carnivores are nasty smelling.
In a pandemic event, survivors will have to deal with deceased victims.
“Vicks” under the nostrils doesn't cut it.)
USP Generator(1108) USPII Generator(1109) Home Making Lyposomal Vitamin C at home